Wind Energy Direct – Our Background
Founded in 2006 and based in Edinburgh, Belfast, Sunderland and Limerick, Wind Energy Direct is focused on the UK and Irish markets. Wind Energy Direct installs wind turbines on our customer’s industrial sites via a turnkey service. We finance, own, operate and maintain the turbines. We sell the electricity produced to our customers at a significant discount to their retail rate.
This enables our customers to benefit from purchasing green energy at a significant discount to available market prices with no capital outlay. In addition, it allows our customers to break the link with energy price inflation.
The Wind Energy Direct Difference
- Sector Knowledge and Expertise
- Our engineers will carefully assess your site to ensure a wind turbine is the right choice for your business. Then we will maintain and operate the turbine as part of our all-inclusive service.
- Professionalism and Reliability
- Our team has extensive experience in the renewable energy industry, and will ensure that your turbine is custom-designed for your site and situation.
- Financial Strength and Capacity
- WED finances and manages your project from start to finish, so there’s no financial risk for your company: no capital outlay and no maintenance costs.
- Project Delivery
- We pride ourselves on delivering projects on time, and to this end our experienced project managers will keep you well-informed throughout the duration.
- Significant Energy Cost Savings for Customers
- Your energy will be supplied at a significant discount on your normal energy bills. We work with you to maximise your savings from the outset.
- Wind Energy Direct is a Wind Energy company with Irish offices based in Limerick and UK offices in Edinburgh and Durham. Wind Energy Direct specialises in installing wind turbines on business and industrial sites throughout Ireland and the UK.